Our Family's Verse for Today - Psalms 46:10
Be still and know that I am God.

Monday, January 18, 2010

good news

The US will be granting Humanitarian Parole wavers to everyone that is in process with an adoption in Haiti. So it will definitely happen we are just waiting to find out when our kids get their papers and when they will be able to get here. It could happen very quickly so we are working feverishly to prepare as best we can. Would love to type more but have a lot to do! Please be in continued prayer that our kids get their papers quickly and for their continued safety. Thank you!

4 comments:

SM Anderson said...

YEA!!!! Praise the Lord. I look forward to meeting your kids. What an answer to prayer. Your forever family is going to happen so soon. I am so happy for you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. God is good!

Jen Zick said...

Oh, Jennifer - I was PRAYING this would be the case!!!! I read an article about this, but wasn't sure if it applied to where you were in the adoption process. I'm so thankful for the good news that your kiddos will soon be in the loving arms of their parents and brother!!! Praying it all comes together smoothly, and can't wait for more updates. It is NO ACCIDENT that God directed your hearts back toward Haiti...for such a time as this! Gives me the shivers.

Unknown said...

Awesome news! Barb Johnson sent me your way as my wife and I are trying to accelerate our plans to adopt in the event the Haitian government lets other orphans out. I was down in Haiti on a missions trip two years with World Wide Village, which works with Heartline. Great organizations.

Can you tell me which adoption agency you used that works with Heartline orphanage? We've had some contact with them down there but really don't want to be bothering them right now with questions as they have enough to deal with! We're still in the info gathering phase since we were originally going to wait another year or two so we hadn't really looked into all the agencies and such yet. Thanks and God bless!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer and John. I'm so glad to hear the wonderful news about your children. It sounds as though they will soon be HOME with their forever family! Godspeed!

Kara Nielsen
(I'm one of John's classmates from Brandon...)